China accounts for the largest market share in the protective clothing market and is expected to witness a CAGR value growth of 4% by 2030. In Europe, Germany is a major market for protective clothing as the expected CAGR growth till the year 2030 is 6.8%.
Newark, Del: According to a recent market analysis by Future Market Insights (FMI), the global protective clothing market is currently valued at US$ 10.92 Bn and is expected to grow to US$ 17.6 Bn by the year 2030 at a CAGR of 6.%. 2022 to 2030.
Workplace safety is of utmost importance in the manufacturing, food processing, construction, healthcare and chemical sectors. Accidental injuries are among the major causes of concern. Protective clothing, as the name suggests, is basically designed to protect the workers from various occupational fatalities such as cut hazards, flame and fire, wear, dry particles, chemicals and so on.
For example – there are aprons, surgical gowns, full-body suits, coveralls, vests and lab coats to provide protection to the skin and body. The special clothing also helps to avoid cross-contamination from the side of the substances.
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) states that clothing consists of 9% MSW (municipal solid waste). This calls for the use of eco-friendly fibers. Natural fiber based composite protective apparel protects the environment and has a bright future.
It is a known fact that healthcare workers are regularly exposed to various biological fluids that can transmit diseases such as HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus), Ebola Virus, Novel Coronavirus and Hepatitis B Virus. These can prove fatal. Infection control is essential in health care, which demands proper disposal of products and cleaning of uniforms to keep infection rates low and manageable.
Request Report Samples to gain comprehensive insight @https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-11295
Healthcare workers wear coveralls, isolation gowns, and surgical gowns to protect themselves as well as patients from transferring microbes through blood and body fluids.
The World Health Organization (WHO), OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration), the Directorate General of Health Services, and the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare provide several regulatory guidelines regarding personal protective equipment to be used during pandemics.
Those working at entry points, hospitals, quarantine centres, laboratories and various primary health centers need to follow the prescribed rules. A coverall provides 360-degree protection as it covers the entire body including the back, lower legs, feet and head. Gowns wear headcoverings that cover the head and neck when providing clinical care to infected patients. Also, hair and hair extensions must fit inside the headcover.
Also, the fact that occupational accidents are likely to result in monetary damages to employers (and physical damages to employees as well) cannot be ignored. Future Market Insights engraves these facts with futuristic outlook in its latest market study titled ‘Protective Clothing Market’.
Key Findings from the Protective Clothing Market
- North America holds the largest market share. This can be attributed to unions like OSHA mandating large and small scale manufacturers to make provisions for workers.
- The Asia-Pacific protective coating market is expected to grow at the fastest rate with rising awareness about the safety of workers in the economies of South Korea, India, and China.
- Europe holds a significant market share with the enactment of the Framework Directive on Occupational Health and Safety (89/391/EC). Russia is known for its richness in minerals and natural resources. Mine workers need protection from accidental fires, gas emissions, ground collapses, landslides, and so on.
An analyst at Future Market Insights says, “With the implementation of stringent mandates regarding industrial safety norms, the global protective clothing market is expected to witness sustained growth.”
Ask an analyst for any report questions https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-11295
Global Protective Clothing Market by Category
By Product Type, the Global Protective Clothing Market has been segmented as:
- Others (surgical gowns, lab coats, etc.)
By material type, the global protective clothing market has been segmented as:
By End Use Industry, the Global Protective Clothing Market has been segmented as:
- oil Gas
- Health care
- Others (transportation, fire fighting etc.)
By region, the global protective clothing market has been segmented as:
- North America
- latin america
- east asia
- South Asia
- foreign Ministry
- PIP (Protective Industrial Products), in March 2020, announced the expansion of sales force in LATAM for industrial protective products.
- Protective Industrial Products Inc. completed the acquisition of West Chester Protective Gear in February 2019. The latter is known for specializing in the production of protective apparel related to industrial purposes.
- DuPont aligns its innovation strategy with the provision of solutions to mitigate climate change, providing technologies to support and help an ever-growing population.
What does the report cover?
- Future Market Insights provides an exclusive perspective and various real-time insights on the protective clothing market in its latest study, which presents historical demand assessment for 2016 – 2021 and projections for 2022 – 2030.
- The research study is based on product type (coverall, vest, jacket, apron, and others (lab coat, surgical gown, etc.)), material type (woven, non-woven, woven), and end-use industry By (manufacturing, oil and gas, healthcare, and others (firefighting, transportation, etc.)).
Click on the link below to buy this report @https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/11295
table of content
- executive Summary
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. summary of key statistics
1.3. Summary of Key Findings
1.4. FMI Analysis and Recommendations
- market Overview
2.1. market classification
2.2. market scope
- key market trends
3.1. Major trends affecting the market
3.2. Coronavirus Impact On The Protective Clothing Market
3.3. Partnerships and acquisitions to enhance product portfolio
3.4. Focus on digital AI and automation to facilitate smooth operations
Read more TOC…
Take a look at a related research report from Consumer Product Insights
Online Clothing Rental Market Size: Online Clothing Rental Market by Product Type, Business Model, End User, Age Group and Region – Forecast 2022 – 2032
Clothing Recycling Market Share: The clothing recycling market is estimated to be valued at US$ 5.8 million in 2022.
Sports Inspired Clothing Market Trends: Sports Inspired Clothing Market: Global Industry Analysis 2013 – 2017 and Opportunity Assessment; 2018 – 2028
Sports Protective Equipment Market Analysis: Sports Protective Equipment Market by Product Type, Area Protected, Sales Channel and Region – Forecast 2022 – 2032
Color Cosmetics Market Forecast: Color Cosmetics Market by Product Type, Value, Product Category, Distribution Channel and Region – Forecast 2022 – 2032
About Future Market Insights, Inc.
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR-certified business consulting and market research firm, a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and headquartered in Delaware, USA. Recipient of the Clutch Leaders Award 2022 due to high customer score (4.9/5), we are partnering with global enterprises in their business transformation journey and helping them fulfill their business ambitions. 80% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises are our customers. We serve global clients in all major and niche market segments across all major industries.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
#Protective #Clothing #Market #CAGR #forecast #period